We are one of the most experienced firms in Canada when it comes to the identification of the appropriate benefit amounts, product type, design and long term game plan as it relates to protecting your family, your estate and taking advantage of Canadian tax laws to maximize efficiency and value of your premium dollars.
Life insurance is a contract between an insured (insurance policy holder) and an insurer or assurer, where the insurer promises to pay a designated beneficiary a sum of money (the "benefits") in exchange for a premium, upon the death of the insured person. Depending on the contract, other events such as terminal illness or critical illness may also trigger payment. The policy holder typically pays a premium, either regularly or as a lump sum. Other expenses (such as funeral expenses) are also sometimes included in the benefits.
Life policies are legal contracts and the terms of the contract describe the limitations of the insured events. Specific exclusions are often written into the contract to limit the liability of the insurer; common examples are claims relating to suicide, fraud, war, riot, and civil commotion.
Life-based contracts tend to fall into two major categories:
- Protection policies – designed to provide a benefit in the event of specified event, typically a lump sum payment. A common form of this design is term insurance.
- Investment policies – where the main objective is to facilitate the growth of capital by regular or single premiums. Common forms are whole life, universal life, and variable life policies.
Life insurance may be divided into two basic classes: temporary and permanent; or the following subclasses: term, universal, whole life, and endowment life insurance.
|Term Insurance||Permanent Life Insurance|
Disability Insurance (income protection)
Your greatest asset is you as the money-earning machine.
Our plans are designed to protect and reflect the unique nature of a capital market professionals' compensation arrangements and the unique nature of the careers within this industry (eg: bonuses, deferred compensation, etc).
Our approach is:
- significant volume reduction of premiums due to our 'buying group arrangement'
- protect the capital market professional based on:
- your own occupation (to age 65)
- partial disability
- recovery benefits
- guaranteed premiums (to age 65)
- designed to incorporate:
- deferred compensation
- 5 star service:
- regular reviews
- advocacy (claims and underwriting)
- negotiations and re-negotiations of exclusions and ratings
- dedicated and experienced staff
Our financial planning division is run by one of the largest investment and planning experts in Canada.
Our team of dedicated, service-oriented and experienced staff will help create a custom plan based on your specific needs and goals.
Our approach is to:
Design plans that create the most tax efficiency. By focusing on tax efficiencies, we can take advantage of each investment class' tax treatment and relieve the pressure related to the amount of capital and return required to achieve your particular goal.
All plans should begin with a foundation based on insuring that one is first looked after in the event of death, disability and retirement using a safe and conservative approach. This can allow one to become even wealthier knowing that the foundation is solid and safe.
Capital Market Professionals
The Integratis Group is a leading provider of insurance solutions for Capital Market Professionals in Canada.
Our Approach is to:
- Be the most informed on all compensations and benefit arrangements of our clients
- Create and design plans that most appropriately and effectively protect our clients income in the event of death, disability and retirement
- Provide a 5-star service experience